Dec. 6, 2017
Heading into the end of the semester, I’d like to congratulate those who will be graduating and moving on from the Forty Acres this month — and offer support to all of you as you prepare for finals. In the coming days, the Division of Student Affairs is hosting several free events to help you de-stress and refocus.
These events are great ways to have fun and recharge — so mark your calendar!
- Dec. 4-8: Fall Final Stretch, free access to all TeXercise classes, Gregory Gym
- Dec. 6: Chillfest, noon-4 p.m., Texas Union Ballroom
- Dec. 6: Holiday Sips and Sweets, 4:30-8 p.m., Kinsolving and J2 Dining
- Dec. 11-12: Cookies and Caffeine, 8:30 p.m. Cypress Bend and Kin’s Market; 9 p.m. Jester Java. All locations are while supplies last.
- Dec. 12: Good Luck Coffee, 2-4 p.m., Gregory Gym Plaza
- Dec. 12: Fall Final Stretch: Back to the 90s, free access to 4 p.m. Step and 4:15 p.m. Cycling, Gregory Gym
- Dec. 12: Fuel Your Mind for Finals Success, 8:30-11:30 a.m., Perry-Castañeda Library (PCL) Plaza
- Dec. 12-13: Finals Fest, Texas Union, Student Activity Center and Student Services Building
- Dec. 13: Good Luck Coffee, 2-4 p.m., Perry-Castañeda Library (PCL) Plaza
I am here to support you, and I’m interested in your perspective and ideas about making the UT Austin experience better for our students. If you would like to talk, please send me an email or set up an appointment for my office hours.
Dr. Soncia Reagins-Lilly
Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students